Our client which is a reputed & well known chain of restaurants with different brands are hiring for various positions in their different outlets in Delhi & NCR. Here are the details of the requirement which is most urgent now-
Our client is a well known & reputed chain of Restaurants in India since 2012. They have introduced one of the most awarded regional cuisine restaurant concepts in India. The company was established with an aim to develop India’s premier brands of restaurants that specialize in targeting all segments of the market, while showcasing the evolution of Indian cuisine and putting Indian food on the global palate permanently. The Company currently operates under four critically acclaimed, award winning brand verticals of premium Fine-Dining Restaurants with Smart-Casual Dining Restaurants & modern Indian bistro concept and modern pan-Asian bistro concept. With the launch of its fifth concept offering a cutting edge, post-modern, scientific laboratory style Bar experience, the company en-devours to revolutionize the Indian nightlife. With the launch of its sixth concept – a cuisine agnostic modern ‘freestyle’ Bar & Kitchen, offering a post-modern, post molecular dining experience, the company endeavors to revolutionize & re-invent modern global cuisine in a new Freestyle avatar.
Job Position– Guest Relations Officer/ Guest Relations Executive/ Hostess
- Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way
- Addressing and escalating customer complaints
- Providing information about facilities, programs and other services
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Require candidates with excellent personality and communication skills.
- Fresher’ may apply.
- Must be well groomed & confident
Salary- Not a constraint/No Bar/Negotiable plus Night drop facility.
We require GREs at Janpath (Connaught Place, New Delhi) & Saket (New Delhi).
Where to Apply?
Please drop your CV or share references to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall contact you back. Please mention your current salary,expected salary,total experience period & current location in your email.
Have a Great Day!