Dear Friends, Seasons Greetings and a very Happy New Year 2017!
It’s been a great last year for all of you we hope and we really wish 2017 to be even a greater year for your career and employment opportunities. With the beginning of 2017 we want to start a fresh and wish we could be regular in our job blogging and other important HR postings here in our blog.
We have recently received this opportunity from one of our
It is a premier technology company into E Learning, Knowledge & technology empowerment based in Gurgaon & Singapore. We specialize in designing e -Learning, social collaboration & knowledge sharing solutions for corporate, academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
We have developed online games, simulations, multimedia modules and communities of practice in diverse domains like sports management, football, corporate social responsibility, sustainable development, environment conservation and K-12.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as a full stack web developer.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP is must
- Familiarity with Code Ignitor, Laravel is a plus.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good proficiency on Database MySQL, SQL is must and Mango DB will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS predecessors.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. MySQL experience is a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a salable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests. Co-deception familiarity is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of GIT.
- Proficient understanding of Restful APIs.
Skills: PHP, Laravel,MySQLIonic,HTML CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, HTML5,CSS3
Salary : Not a Constraint /Open/Negotiable
Location : Sector 50, Gurgaon
The above are the details of this job and we have tried to share as much information as possible. So friends we want you to share this opening with as many people as possible. If you have any references you are most welcomed to share.