Today we wish to share some very important and crucial openings in core Marketing (not sales) with all of you. These openings are with a well known and leading ‘Smartphone brand’ and holds a very important place in their Marketing department and the organization as a whole. One of the crucial opening is of ‘Creative Head’ shared here. We will share the other core Marketing openings in our next post.
The company is a leading global smartphone brand focusing on introducing products with professional-grade audio, extraordinary appearance, and fast and smooth user experience. It was founded in 2009 as a sub-brand of a major Electronics brand in China. The brand entered the telecommunication and consumer electronics industry with landline phones and wireless phones. In 2011, it started manufacturing and marketing its own range of smartphones. The company entered the Indian market in 2014.
Currently 20,000 operators work in the organization, and 3,000 engineers are in four R&D centers in China.
They later entered India in Dec., 2014 and in a short time span, They have established itself as a Hi-fi & Smart brand. Currently the company is serving Indian customers with 8,000 employees and 10,000 retailers, in over 300 cities in 22 states, with a strong focus on Hi-Fi Music. By the end of 2016, it will also have established more than 200 exclusive after-sales service stations.
This position is with their Gurgaon corporate office located in a hub of technology companies.
Creative Head (Marketing Department)
As Creative Head the company wish to hire someone who has extensively worked with India’s top Creative/AD Agencies. The company just don’t want to compromise on this and they are very much clear that this role can be effectively managed by a person from creative/advertisement industry only. They also do not have a budget constraint and are open to discuss the remuneration. All they want is a person having a strong experience of at least 7-10 years in creative field. This is the typical Job description which they shared with us-
Job Profile- Art Director/ Creative Head
Experience- Minimum 7-8 years with excellent communication skills.
The role include:
- Working closely with the strategy manager to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the company’s creative requirements.
- Producing sketches or ‘storyboards’ (television) or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas to the client.
- Gaining the understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Meeting with the Project Managers to understand the product and accordingly design creative strategy before presenting ideas.
- Briefing other members of the creative team.
- Commissioning Photographers, artists or film makers to work on projects.
- Visiitng and assessing locations for potential shoot.
- Working on locations
- Coordination with production houses and directors.
- Working in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
- Advising new creatives, reviewing their books and managing new teams on placement with agency.
- Coordination with Creative Agencies.
Salary/Compensation/Remuneration- Not a Constraint/Open
We understand that creative people are not in great numbers. The Creative field itself is limited and have handful of professionals who might know each other as well (the organized sector in this field is small) therefore if someone is open to work in mobile industry (which is currently growing at a fast pace in India) this opportunity can be really great for any creative guy to grow in his/her career graph. Not only growth opportunities, the company has strong ‘value’ and ‘professionalism’ and thus provides a healthy ‘work environment’.
Thats all for now friends and if you come across anyone matching to the above profile you are most welcomed to contact us or forward his/her CV at email@example.com. Moreover you may chat live with us on www.hsigroup.org
Have a Great Time Ahead
Happy Job Hunting!