Experiencing and enjoying the rainy & cool weather? Well we are too here and with every passing day we are trying our best to bring some cool jobs across the board and today we bring you one opening which is not even ‘cool’ in its way but ‘great’ too. Yes!! Coz this opening is with a reputed university which is established and promoted by an association of different participating nations.
Its a reputed University established,promoted,funded by a panel of different Nations,they started their operations from the academic year 2010. The university now offers post-graduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines that include Development Economics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Sociology, International Relations and Law. It will ultimately have 11 post-graduate faculties and a faculty of undergraduate studies. The University attracts students from all member nations and its degrees are recognized by all the promoting nations.
Last week we met one of their Assistant Director (again on a heavy rainy day ) who was directly involved and responsible for this job opening. He told us that this opening is crucial and important for the University as it is quite a ‘responsible’ job as it handles the entire ERP and database management system of the University. He also told us that this opening has a tenure or you can say a contract of 5 years where 1 year is a probation period (reasonable right?) and this tenure is renewable based on mutual consent . He told us that growth in terms of working knowledge is not much as it is a University after all, not a big IT company but he assured us that growth in terms of ‘role’ is there. The person have enough opportunity to rise up-to a very senior role if he/she is working in the right spirit. Moreover University provides many benefits and perks apart from the salary. “There are many reasons to join the University”, he said confidently “and it depends upon the individual where he/she sees the growth” as correctly mentioned by him. In the end he told us that they have around 3 openings for this role and the location is their head office only which is located in South Delhi. Friends please check the typical JD shared by him
- The System Analyst will be responsible for installing and supporting all faculty, student and staff computing resources, including servers and LAN/WAN.
- He/She will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and management of the University ERP systems.
- He/she will also evaluate needs in coordination with faculty and administration; install and maintain hardware, software, audio/visual equipment etc for labs, classrooms, offices and throughout campus; perform on-site engineering when required; integrate servers, databases, printers, backup servers and associated software as appropriate.
- He/she will respond to and resolve problems reported by clients; provide PC support, LAN/WAN connectivity troubleshooting and network monitoring/management.
- In addition, he/she may be required to foster and manage departmental e-mail lists, manage the University’s website, and perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
Location- Chanakyapuri (South Delhi)
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Our Client provides a highly competitive and challenging work culture and attractive future prospects. While looking forward to attract candidates with high degree of professional commitment, it assures to provide a transparent working environment and good physical infrastructure. In addition to the basic pay, our client pays DA and HRA. Pension contribution (10%), Health benefits, Group Insurance and Relocation Allowance, as per rules, are also admissible. The salary will be paid in Indian Rupees and is taxable.
On the minimum of the annual salary range US$ 9,000 to 16,000, the all-inclusive salary of a System Analyst.
The appointment would initially be for a period of five years with first year as probation period, after which it may be extended based upon performance.
- System Analyst will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and management of the Complete ERP systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Applications with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Applicants must have 5 to 7 years related professional experience out of which at least two years exclusive experience in any one of the following areas:
(a) Oracle database administration;
(b) Functional development on either Oracle PeopleSoft Financials OR Oracle Campus Solutions
- Successful candidate must have good knowledge of hardware, software and enterprise solutions. Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems is desirable.
- He/she must have strong interpersonal skills; excellent English writing and speaking skills; strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service; and the ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
In the end we would say that this can be a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a complete ‘package’. Their offer is quite attractive, the organization is very reputed as Government of India is directly involved in this University apart from other governments of different nations which creates a great ‘platform’ for anyone looking for a stable career. You will work with some great minds and will directly involved in various responsibilities which are very important.
Therefore friends do share this blog post with your friends or with your professional circle. You will find many options of sharing this blog post here. Do comment or write to us if you wish more details on this. We will be waiting for your response after all this information and opportunity is for you only.
We will soon return with our next post. Till then keep sharing and do let us know what you think about our posts or if you have any suggestion for us.